Two not very common decorations for the P-39 Airacobra, "Kobra" russian.
The set includes masks for inside and outside of the canopy, wings and fuselage and decals for the paint job.
Additional details for the Bell P-39 Airacobra
masks in Q/N version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48320.
- Mainly deployed in Soviet Union in 1944 and 1945.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 200 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.