Additional details for the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger
upgrade in D-13 version:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/48 scale with reference REN-RF48012.
- To be used with Tamiya kit and Dragon kit.
- Includes resin parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 017.
- Package measures 90 mm x 130 mm x 34 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 40 g.
Paints recommended by Renaissance Models for this product:
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger (Shrike) was a German Second World War single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s. Powered by a radial engine, the 190 had ample power and was able to lift larger loads than its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109. The 190 was used by the Luftwaffe in a wide variety of roles, including day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.