Decals based decoration for the P-47C Razorback with registration 41-6358 QP-G "California or Bust"
of Captain Archie W Chatterley, and the P-47C Razorback with registration 41-6538 QP-B "Wela Kahao"
of Lt. Stanley M Anderson, both operating at the 334FS 4th FG 8th AF.
Additional details for the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt
marking / livery in C Razorback version:
- Manufactured by Kits World in 1/32 scale with reference KW132076.
- Mainly deployed in USAF.
- To be used with Trumpeter reference 02262.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 057.
- Package measures 250 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.